What we did today…
- rose fairly early
- got moving, tidied the town house in case it ended up being “shown”
- drove out to Bessie
- filled some more holes in the wall that was moved
- painted said wall
- pulled some staples
- installed the dishwasher!!!!
- installed the galvanized steel accents
- cleaned the countertops and put everything away again
- left Grace and Mr. Undaunted to install kitchen flooring while Hannah and I went home so she could get ready to have some sr. photos shot at a cool church in Beggs…that we hear has some awesome bricks walls and outbuildings
- realized we didn’t have a camera to record any of todays “work”
- ja vel…a blog without pictures is like an ice cream sundae without the cherry on top
But here is an awesome quote I ran across:
Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
Corrie Ten Boom